- Lesk, C., Rowhani, P., & Ramankutty, N. (2016). Influence of extreme weather disasters on global crop production. Nature, 529(7584), 84.
- Mazzi, E. A., & Dowlatabadi, H. (2007). Air quality impacts of climate mitigation: UK policy and passenger vehicle choice. Environmental Science & Technology, 41(2),387-392.
- Giang, A., & Selin, N. E. (2016). Benefits of mercury controls for the United States. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 113(2), 286-291.
- Grieshop, A. P., Marshall, J. D., & Kandlikar, M. (2011). Health and climate benefits of cookstove replacement options. Energy Policy, 39(12), 7530-7542.
- Jha, S., L. A. Burkle & C. Kremen 2013. Vulnerability of Pollination Ecosystem Services. Climate Vulnerability: Understanding and Addressing Threats to Essential Resources. Elsevier. 4:117–128.
- 2016. Beyond Bromides: It’s Time to Implement Climate Policies that Work. Co-authored with Hadi Dowlatabadi and Usman Valiante. Submission to the Government of Canada Climate Change Working Groups. An overview of regulatory and other initiatives that could effectively, efficiently and equitably reduce Canadian greenhouse gas emissions.