- Boyd, D. R. (2011). The environmental rights revolution: a global study of constitutions, human rights, and the environment. UBC Press.
- K. McFarlane, L. Harris (2018) Small systems, big challenges: Review of small drinking water system governance. Environmental Reviews
- Stokes, L. C., Giang, A., & Selin, N. E. (2016). Splitting the south: China and India’s divergence in international environmental negotiations. Global Environmental Politics, 16(4), 12-31.
- Oberg, G., & Mason-Renton, S. A. (2018). On the limitation of evidence-based policy: Regulatory narratives and land application of biosolids/sewage sludge in BC, Canada and Sweden. Environmental Science & Policy, 84, 88-96.
- Klinsky, S., & Dowlatabadi, H. (2009). Conceptualizations of justice in climate policy. Climate Policy, 9(1), 88-108.
- Harding, S., Kandlikar, M., & Gulati, S. (2016). Taxi apps, regulation, and the market for taxi journeys. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 88, 15-25