1. Are there perks for UBC alumni?
Yes! Check out the list of UBC Alumni’s benefits and services including career resources and discounts on travel, events, products and attractions. These offers not only save you money and keep you connected, but part of the proceeds goes to support alumni and student programs.
2. How do I find out more about events in IRES?
Visit the IRES Events Page.
To learn about UBC-wide events, check out the UBC events calendar.
3. How do I remove my name from an email or publication mailing list?
To update your UBC subscriber listings, please email UBC Alumni Records at firstname.lastname@example.org. Within the body of your email, please state your first and last name, degree and what subscription you would like removed from your alumni profile.
4. I’ve heard that alumni have access to a free UBC e-mail forwarding service. Where do I sign up?
You can sign up for our free email forwarding service here.
5. How do I update my contact information?
You can update your address by filling out this form.
6. What is an Alumni A-Card?
The Alumni A-Card, which is free for all UBC alumni, gives you access to discounts on a host of attractions, services, events and much more. Sign up for your Alumni A-Card today!
7. Do alumni have access to the UBC Library?
A guide to library services for alumni, including resources and services, can be found here.
Don’t see your question here? Visit the UBC Alumni Affairs website for more info.