What will sustainability at UBC look like in 2030?
Enter for a chance to win a $500 Patagonia gift card, Arc’teryx Beta LT jacket, and more.
We’re calling on UBC students and student groups/clubs to submit ideas on the future of teaching, learning, researching, operations and community engagement at UBC!
Whether it’s a 30-second video clip, photo series, mock newspaper or magazine cover, multimedia art or song, we want you to get creative in response to the question: What will sustainability at UBC look like in 2030?
Inspire us with ideas for tackling climate change, ending environmental injustice, and promoting human wellbeing and biodiversity using a 30-second video clip, photo series, mock newspaper or magazine cover, or other media.
Feeling stuck? Use these prompts to get started…
- Which of UBC’s efforts on climate action do you think are working, and what new things do you want to see in the next 10 years?
- How could UBC rethink using our physical campus spaces to promote human wellbeing and biodiversity?
- How can UBC be more inclusive, equitable, and sustainable at the same time?
Individual and group prizes include a(n):
- $500 Patagonia gift card;
- Arc’teryx Beta LT jacket;
- $500 student group prize;
- $250 PICS cash prize; and
- UBC Farm/Botanical Garden/Bookstore kit.
Upload or post your #UBC2030 submissions by October 25.
Click here to learn more.