Biomass PowerON 2020
Following the success of 2019 conference which attracted 60+participants from 20 countries and organised 3 exclusive technical tours across latest Copenhagen based biotech facilities, this year event is set to bring even more participants, unique content, workshops and networking. Join us for newly researched agenda, latest market news, excellent keynote speakers & technical insights! More information on technical tours and workshops and other activities to follow soon. Please check last year’s conference agenda here and reviews in press.
Main topics for discussion include:
- Latest data of European biomass market
- Biomass power & thermal energy
- Success stories from the Nordics
- New built CHP plants in Europe
- Pellet market development worldwide
- Latest innovation & technologies
- New solutions for Combined Heat & Power (CHP) generation
- Corresponding to the market trends and optimizing technology
- Best practise examples for specific applications
- Supply chain and provision of raw materials
- Role of biomass and influence to management of climate preservation
We are pleased to announce E.ON Högbytorp new build facility tour on 3 March 2020.
Högbytorp will be integrating material and energy recovery in a unique, efficient and sustainable way, generating electricity, heat, biogas and bio-fertiliser from waste products.
According to E.ON, the recycling plant, which consists of a biogas plant and a combined heat and power plant (CHP), has a strategic location in Högbytorp, northwest of Stockholm. The focus is both, costumer’s requirements and societal needs, which provides the basis for the next generation’s sustainable system solutions.
- Total investment: 265 million euros
- Total annual production of energy: 650 GWh
- Total annual production of bio-fertiliser: 60000 tonnes
Click here to learn more about the conference and tour.