Energy Infrastructure Officer: Program Management and Leadership Excellence
Salary: $58,629.96 – $66,726.25 annually
As the Energy Infrastructure Officer, you will provide program management services for energy infrastructure, including electric vehicle charging infrastructure, and lead projects related to these installations in various buildings and offices. This is an opportunity to provide branch direction and leadership in energy infrastructure management, including negotiating and modifying energy and electric vehicle charging infrastructure policies and practices to meet the needs of citizen and government fleet vehicles. This role requires an effective communicator with thorough knowledge of facilities and capital planning, property management, and understanding of government financial policies and procedures.
The BC Public Service recognizes the importance of providing employees with flexibility around when, where and how they work. Like many progressive employers, we’re always considering new options for adjusting work locations, work hours and work styles to improve service to clients while keeping employees engaged and supporting a balance of work and home life. We’re committed to flexible work options wherever the arrangement benefits both the employee and the employer.
Qualifications for this role include:
- University Certificate or higher in facilities management, project management, public policy, electric vehicle technology or related discipline.
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted.
Preference may be given to applicants with the following:
- Experience managing large-scale facilities projects and leading project teams.
- Experience with zero emissions vehicles, and/or zero emissions vehicles charging/fueling.
- Experience coordinating climate action reporting, policies, and/or programs.
- Experience with sustainability, active transportation and change management.
For more information and to apply by August 16, 2019, please go to:
Attention: only applications submitted through the BC Public Service’s employment website (see link above) will be accepted.