FYI: Tax information

As tax season will be upon us soon, we thought it might be helpful to provide some links for information, as we are not qualified to provide tax advice to students.


Fellowships and taxation:


G+PS information on Student Appointments:


Some more general information can be found in the below links:  (UBC tax clinics)



*Income tax is not withheld from SSC awards. Enrolment Services will provide a T4A form at the end of the calendar year for all award payments received during the calendar year. Students can download T4A from the Student Service Centre. Students are responsible for filing income tax returns on these awards. (Information is taken from: )

See list of SSC awards: