We define diversity broadly, including not just diversity of gender and race, for instance, but also those who have faced socioeconomic or other barriers to achieving their goals.
Selected GreenBiz 18 Emerging Leaders will receive a complimentary pass to attend GreenBiz 18, along with special opportunities exclusive to Emerging Leaders at the event. The scholarship covers registration fees, airfare and lodging.
The program is limited to 10 individuals, to be selected solely by GreenBiz Group.
To apply, applicants must:
– Currently reside in the United States or Canada
– Have financial need
– Be enrolled at an accredited college or university as a full-time undergraduate or graduate student (of any age)
– OR be an early-career professional (age 21-29 at the time of the event)
– Commit to attending all three days of GreenBiz 18 in Phoenix, AZ, February 6-8, 2018
– Following the event, submit a short 100-250 word testimonial about the experience, to be featured in a wrap-up article on GreenBiz.com
Click here for application.
Applications will be accepted through Friday, December 8. Accepted scholars will be notified by Friday, January 5.
If you have questions, please contact GreenBiz Community Manager Liza Boulet at email@example.com.