This seminar is perfect for those who want to learn or strengthen their grant writing skills. The class will be taught by Dr. Maria Esformes, who has an extensive academic career with such institutions as the University of Victoria, Harvard University, and the University of Massachusetts. She has an extensive record of grant procurement and has participated in many grant review panels.
- Searching and applying for Tri-Council (NSERC, SSHRC, CIHR), foundation and corporate donors
- Understanding proposal writing guidelines
- Knowing how to compose each section of the proposal
- Presenting a compelling Need/Significance Statement
- Writing proposals that reach the top of competitions
There is a $45 USD/person discount available for registering two or more individuals from the same organization. Registration is on a first-come, first-serve basis.